Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PS3 Specials

Okay, so when I decided that I was going back to school I promised Martin that he could buy a new gaming computer. This was my way of saying "Sorry, I'll never be home....entertain yourself with videos games instead". So, we bought a PS3 that way I could at least enjoy Planet Earth in Blu-ray (which is awesome btw)

A few good deals going on right now:

1. Best Buy - $399, 80GB system + Ratchet and Clank + Socom Confrontation with bluetooth headset

2. Dell.ca - $499, 160 GB system + Uncharted Drake's Fortune ... compare that to $519 @ Best Buy .... yeah it's only $20...but hey I'm not rich and I like saving an extra $20

3. Dell.ca - $69.99, DualShock 3 Controller, Blu-Ray Remote and HDMI Cable ... again considering that a controller is $54.99, and the remote is $24.99 this is a good deal if you don't have this crap already.

1 comment: