Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Apple sues HTC over 20 patent infringments

So, I know I don't post much, but I decided this was news enough for me to resurrect the blog.

As you all know, I am an avid Google promoter and a phone geek. When Google and HTC combined forces, I fell in love.

I find it interesting that Apple would decide to sue at this time, and why they're only going after HTC. Perhaps Google's OS does have them shaking in their boots now, especially because HTC's take on the Google OS is mesmerizing.

Anyhoo, I just felt like throwing my arms up in the air to throw a big hug around HTC and Google. I will continue to support HTC and Google, even if this lawsuit takes years to settle and even if this changes the landscape of Smart Phone OS'

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/02/apple-sues-htc-for-infringing-20-iphone-patents/

No comments:

Post a Comment