Thursday, April 8, 2010

Apple OS4 information

Here we go with the new OS for the Apple iPhone.....and yes there's multitasking!  Follow Engadgets live blog for more details.

I will still not give up my android phone for an iPhone.  Speaking of Android, I've been using my new Milestone for about a month now, and my love affair for Motorola has started over again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still an HTC fan-girl, and trust me I was struggling at the thought of leaving my beloved Hero, but I'm really impressed with the thought that went into the Milestone.  So my Hero has found a good new home with Martin, who is now officially a convert and on the Android bandwagon.

BTW - I can still get deals with phones, so if you need a new phone let me know, and I will hook you up with a TELUS discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment